Here are our top 5 things to do in Peachtree City, GA:
- Lake Peachtree: 240 acres of lake where you can fish, kayak or swim to your heart’s content. Watch a beautiful sunset on the lake from the shores just off of Drake Field.
- Line Creek Nature Area: a 70-acre public preserve that boasts a pond, gazebo and 3 miles of natural trails. Its easy accessibility and convenient location, Line Creek is a place you’ll want to bring your kids and pets for a day of nature and fun.
- Lake McIntosh Park: this public park hosts the annual Food Truck Frenzy plus you can bring your family for a day picnic and fishing.
- Fredrick Brown Jr Amphitheater: Funa and lively entertainment in the heart of Peachtree City, the “Fred” as its affectionately called, boasts tribute bands and performers that you’ll remember from days of old such as Three Dog Night and ABBA Revisited.
- Flat Creek Nature Area: well marked trails and easy navigation make this an ideal Saturday afternoon destination. Considering it is covered in mature trees, this trail also provides plenty of shade so your family can enjoy the walk during peak summer weather.