We’ve been residents of Peachtree City, Georgia for for decades. As a local business partner we have helped hundreds of families move to the best town in Georgia (though Fayetteville, Newnan and Tyrone aren’t too bad either!). This 25-square-mile city is home to the most unique and beautiful scenery that the South has to offer. Here are the top 5 reasons you should move to Peachtree City.
1. Over 90 miles of golf cart trails or multi-use paths – whether it is a quick jaunt to the post office or a run to grab milk, you can get around town almost exclusively on a golf cart. This master planned community was built with just that purpose in mind 50 years ago. We boast several golf and country clubs, so if you’re actually a golfer, then you’re in luck. However, if you just enjoy an economic and energy efficient way to get around, then you’re also winning.
2. Lakes – we have three lakes that offer boating, fishing and other fun water sports. If you like seeing a beautiful Georgian orange and purple sunset over lakes, then we are the place to be.
3. Close to Atlanta – Peachtree City is just 45 minutes south of the Atlanta Metro area. We are just 25 minutes from Hartsfield Jackson Airport (one of the world’s busiest). Getting anywhere in the the rest of the country is a breeze with that type of proximity.
4. Great corporate job market – with multi-national companies such as TDK, Eaton, Hoshizaki, Panasonic, NCR, Sony, Avery Dennison and Osmose calling Peachtree City home, the city is a hub of corporate job activity for those looking to climb the corporate ladder. In addition to working in the city, many residents live here and work in Atlanta. Major airline employers such as Delta, Southwest and United have hubs at the international airport just 25 minutes away.
5. Great schools – Fayette County is home to some of the most prestigious and high-ranking elementary, middle and high schools. Many of the schools boast the highest test scores in the state of Georgia and offer a multitude of sports and extra-curricular activities for students. If you have young kids, Fayette County is where you will want them educated, just ask Great Schools.org
There you have it – all the reasons you would want to call Peachtree City home. Remember us when you need a storage unit or a Budget truck rental for you move. you can reserve online HERE.